Requesting NEVM SYS from Tanenbaum Faucet
- Copy your address from MetaMask
- Click the the Tweet link on the faucet page.
This will open up Twitter with a Tweet.
- Next, paste in your address replacing the current address then tweet it.
- Once tweeted, click share and copy the tweet link and head back to the faucet page.
- Paste the link into the text box and click Give me SYS. Choose the amount of SYS you would like and wait one block to receive.
Your Metamask Wallet will now be funded with tSYS. You can now interact with dApps on Syscoin NEVM.
- Website: syscoin.org
- Discord: https://discord.gg/syscoin
- Telegram: https://t.me/Syscoin_Official
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/syscoin
Syscoin Platform is a full Layer-1 and Layer-2 blockchain solution built to combine industry-proven technology to support cutting-edge applications all in one network. The project’s goal is to build a protocol that transforms the blockchain experience and combines the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Through Bitcoin merge-mining, Syscoin transforms Bitcoin’s Proof-of-Work security and decentralization into a functional and scalable solution.
Syscoin’s Layer-1 features include proprietary Z-DAG technology to experience near-instant network transactions, ultra-low transaction fees, taproot, and a token platform, and compatibility with Bitcoin’s emerging Layer-2 advancements. Syscoin’s token platform currently features custom notary API, Fungible Tokens, NFTs, and Fractionalized NFTs.
On the Syscoin Platform, a masternode network provides a scalable service layer and added security through ChainLocks. Building on the Syscoin Platform unlocks future access to Network Enhanced Smart Contracts (NEVM) that takes the best of Ethereum and expands its processing power to facilitate bigger and more complex programs with ultra-low fees.